Most people choose their mattress based on how they feel after a few minutes trying it out in a store. The fundamental problem with this is that when you're awake, your muscles aren't fully relaxed. And when you sleep, the muscles in your body relax completely, making proper support even more important for spinal alignment and pressure relief. If you're sleeping on the wrong mattress, poor postural support will result in morning aches and pains and can contribute to bigger health issues over time.
The right mattress should conform to and support your body. As your spinal column realigns, the muscles in your legs relax and your blood circulates properly. So instead of waking up sore and tired, you wake up stronger and healthier.
How does bedMATCH work?
- 1. Create your profile
- Answer a few simple questions about your sleep preferences.
- 2. bedMATCH analysis
- When you lie down on the bedMATCH test bed for three minutes, bedMATCH will utilize statistical measurements and over 1,000 scientific calculations to determine your correct level of postural support.
- 3. Mattress recommendations
- bedMATCH provides color-coded recommendations for proper postural support and identifies every mattress on the retail floor that fits your profile.
- 4. Choose your mattress
- Using bedMATCH recommendations as a guide, lie down on each of the recommended mattress models and choose the one that provides your preferred level of comfort and pressure relief.
Combining the scientifically grounded recommendations provided by the bedMATCH system with your own choice of pressure relief, bedMATCH allows you to find the mattress that is the perfect match for you. Ask your retailer about Kingsdown's bedMATCH system.